Kerry is the Director and Principal Psychologist at Psych Solutions.
Kerry has a wide range of qualifications including a Masters Degree in Forensic Psychology from the University of South Australia, BA Hons Psychology Charles Darwin University, Diploma of Special Education Finders University, and a BA in Politics and History Adelaide University.
Kerry is a member of the Australian Psychology Society (APS) and a previous committee member of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Interest Group. She is a previous Chair of the Northern Territory Branch and is a current member of the Primary Health Network Top End Clinical Council.
Kerry has worked in the field of mental health as a teacher and psychologist, in educational, correctional, commonwealth government organisations and more recently in private practice for over 20 years. Kerry established her private practice in 2011.
Key positions Kerry has held include:
- Area Business Manager of the NT Job Capacity Assessment Team, Centrelink (Managing a team of 25 Allied Health Professionals)
- Psychologist and Senior Psychologist, Centrelink (South Australia and NT)
- Assistant Principal (Student Welfare) Sanderson High School, NT
- Senior Education Officer, East Arnhem Region, NT
- Principal and Assistant Principal Don Dale Juvenile Detention Centre, NT
- Special Education Teacher (NT and UK)